The Prime Minister launched the Ehsaas Emergency Cash program on April 1, 2020, in response to the economic hardship being experienced by the vulnerable as a result of the ongoing coronavirus crisis. The program’s financial assistance is intended to assist them in purchasing rations so that they do not go hungry.
The program serves over 15 million families at a cost of Rs. 12,000 per family and a total budget of Rs. 203 billion. An SMS campaign is the starting point for identifying these recipients. People can check their eligibility for emergency cash by texting their CNIC numbers to 8171 until April 19, 2020. The Emergency Cash application/registration web portal has also been developed to check eligibility for applicants’ convenience.
Those who have been asked to contact District Administration (via SMS) can register online at the application/registration web portal until April 19, 2020.
Ehsaas Pass gov pk – How to register/apply online for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2022 – 12000.
When will be Ehsaas Cash Amount Received in 2022
- How Many Persons from a Family can get Ehsas Emergency Cash
- How to Send SMS on 8171 for Eshas Emergency Cash Program
- How much cash will be distributed in ehsaas program to each family
- Who deserves in ehsaas emergency program
- Who are not eligible for ehsaas program
- How to apply online for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
Ehsaas.Pass.Gov.Pk Tracking Result 2022
Ehsas Emergency Cash Program Payment Process – Ehsas Emergency Cash Program Updates 2022
Ehsaas Pass Gov Pakistan: The Government of Pakistan has decided to provide financial assistance to over one million families through the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program. The program’s total budget is Rs 150 billion. Each family will receive Rs 12,000 under this program.
4.5 million enrolled Kafaalat beneficiary families will receive emergency cash in the first phase.
Starting next week, another 3.5 million deserving families will receive emergency cash in the second phase.
- Another 4 million deserving families will receive emergency cash in the third phase, which begins the last week of this month.
- If the parents, husband, or wife are eligible but have died, a method of filing an appeal has been devised to help the family.
Payment procedures have been developed for individuals who have issues with biometric fingerprint verification.
- Individuals who have received payment messages but have not received assistance due to a lack of funds in the old payment center account are encouraged to visit their local payment center. Payments have now been made possible.
- Eligible people who live in a city other than their ancestral area can seek assistance from their current area through our Tehsil Offices.
Government employees and their spouses, taxpayers, car owners, and executive identity card makers were all traveling abroad.
- Those whose monthly mobile phone costs exceed $1,000 will be excluded from the program under nadra’s data analytics.
Those who were unable to submit an application for assistance under 8171 should wait for the Ehsas Registration Desk in their district to open.
- You will be able to register for other Ehsas programs as soon as the desk opens. In addition, the district registration desk program will be released soon.
- The Ehsaas Digital Payment System will be used to transfer funds to individuals. All payments will be made through a complete metric verification system with the support of NADRA and banks to make the process of delivering money to deserving people more clean and transparent.
- To send money to people, the Ehsan Digital Payment Program should be used. All payments will be made using a biometric verification system developed in collaboration with NADRA and banks to increase transparency in the distribution of funds to deserving individuals.
Thank you very much. Imran Khan
- The right of the deserving belongs only to those who deserve it, and it is also directly in their hands with feelings. The regular payment of the Ehsas Kafalat Emergency Cash Program has begun as part of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s Covid Relief Package.
Ehsaas tracking pass gov pk online registration:
The already registered individuals will receive full payment of Rs. 12,000 in the first phase and the second and third categories will be formally launched within a week.
There should be no deductions. Filing a complaint if someone pays less than Rs 12,000
Help send a message to 8171 to the only person on your street/neighborhood who deserves it. Send any member of his family’s identity card number to 8171. If you are eligible, you will receive a response message confirming receipt of Rs. 12000/ -.
Try not to deny any deserving person or any undeserving person the opportunity to eat the money of unjust people.
The Ehsaas program will distribute Rs. 12000 to each deserving family. Thus, a total of 144 billion rupees is designated for the Ehsaas emergency program.
Who deserves in Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program?
People on daily wages and beneficiaries of the Benazir Income Support Program will benefit from the Ehsaas Emergency Program. In addition, BISP beneficiaries will receive an additional $1,000, for a total of $3000, each month for the next four months.
How to Send SMS on 8171 for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program in 2022
You can check your eligibility using the link provided above, and if you are found to be eligible, you can proceed to registration.
Registration through SMS 8171 with ehsaas.pass.gov.pk 2022 Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program.
Send CNIC without dashes to 8171 from a mobile phone, and you will probably receive three possible responses,
2: Not eligible
3: Contact your district management.
Follow the Step and register for Emergency Cash Scheme Rs 12000.
First and foremost, Enter your Computerized National Identity Card Number at Ehsaas PASS, ehsaas.pass.gov.pk, and click Verify, as shown in the image. If you are eligible, a new form will be opened, and you will be asked for the following information. Fill in the blanks with this information.
- Complete Name
- Active Mobile Number
Contact your district management if you receive the message. Furthermore, you can verify data from this program’s web portal by clicking on the link below Ehsaas.Pass.Govt.PK
Ehsaas.Pass.Gov.Pk – Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Kafaalat Regular Payment Stats
|Province||District||Tehsil||No. of Eligible Beneficiaries||Amount Deposited in Accounts||No. of Beneficiaries Served||Amount Withdrawal|
|AJK||HATTIAN BALA||HATTIAN BALA||6,318||75,816,000||6,118||75,441,000|
Who Can Apply?
The following people will not be eligible.
- Those who do not have a valid CNIC.
- Employees of the federal or provincial governments, as well as their spouses.
- They have recently traveled abroad.
- Those who are registered in another federal government relief program.
- Those who own real estate.
- There are utility bills in excess of Rs. 10,000.
- Those with mobile bills totaling Rs 1,000 or more. 1,000
- Those who have or have applied for a passport for themselves and their spouse.
- CNIC with executive fees was used by three or more family members.
Who are not eligible for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
- People who work for the government, travel abroad and own businesses.
- People’s wealth buckets will be identified. For this purpose, the government will request data from the State
- Bank of Pakistan, and will also verify employment status with various departments from their CNIC.
- The Ehsas program is primarily aimed at people who live below the poverty line and rely on daily wages.
- Daily wage earners are affected by the lockdown and are unable to receive wages.
Following are the persons who are not eligible for ehsaas emergency cash program.
- All Pakistani’s except those who are
- Government employees
- Utility bills are more than 10,000 rupees
- Owner of any vehicle
- If the husband or wife is government employees
- The mobile phone bill is over 1000 per month
- Foreign tours
How we can receive Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program in our city. ehsass tracking.pass.gov.pk
Following are the points where you can collect rupees 12000 of Ehsas Emergency Cash Program as.
- HBL Connect,
- Bank Al-Falah,
- Easy Paisa
- E-Sahaulat Centers of NADRA.
- Any designated place mentioned in SMS
How Many Persons from a Family can get Ehsaas Emergency Cash
Only One Family Member (meeting the criteria) can get Rupees 12000 Cash from Ehsas Emergency Cash Program
When will be Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Amount Received
After Verification, the Amount will be informed by SMS.
Can I Get the amount in my Father’s Name or another family member’s?
If you are found to be ineligible, you will be notified via SMS, and you can send your family member’s CNIC.
Payments under the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme will begin on Thursday: Dr, Sania.
To determine eligibility, visit the Ehsaas Emergency Cash application web portal. Those who have been asked to contact District Administration (via SMS) will now be able to register here without having to visit the office:
Link to confirm eligibility and register for the Ehsaas program