How to Change Your Instagram Chat Themes and Colors? Whether you want to customize your Instagram chat for a special occasion or just want to change things up a bit, you can now do so with ease! In this article, we’ll show you how to change your Instagram chat theme and colors so that you can have the perfect look for your conversations.
Update Your Instagram DMs to Access Themes
If you’re like most people, you probably spend a lot of time on Instagram. And if you’re like most people, you probably also use Instagram DMs to stay in touch with your friends. But did you know that you can actually change the themes and colors of your Instagram DMs?
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your settings.
2. Tap on “Account” and then scroll down to “Theme.”
3. Select the theme you want to use from the options provided.
4. If you want to use a custom color, tap on “Custom Color” and then select the color you want to use.
5. You can also change the font size by tapping on “Font Size.”
6. Once you’re done, tap on “Done” and your changes will be saved.
How to Change Instagram Chat Themes
If you’re looking to add a little bit of personality to your Instagram chats, you can now do so by changing the chat theme and colors. Here’s how:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your Direct Messages.
2. Tap on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. From here, you can select a new chat theme (there are currently eight to choose from) or adjust the colors of your current theme.
4. Once you’ve made your changes, tap “Done” in the upper right-hand corner.
And that’s all there is to it! Now you can customize your Instagram chat experience to better suit your taste.
How Chat Themes Change the Look of Your Instagram DMs
If you’re like most people, you probably use the same chat theme for all of your conversations on Instagram. But did you know that you can actually change the chat theme and colors for each individual chat? This can be a great way to add a personal touch to your conversations, or even just to make things more visually interesting. Here’s how to change your Instagram chat themes and colors:
How Colors and Gradients Change the Look of Your Instagram DMs
We all know that a little bit of color can change the entire look and feel of something. The same goes for your Instagram DMs! You can now customize the colors and gradients of your chat themes to add a personal touch to your conversations. Here’s how:
1.Open the Instagram app and go to your Direct Messages.
2.Tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
3.Tap on Chat Themes.
4.From here, you can select from a number of different colors or gradients for your chat theme. Simply tap on the one you want to use.
5.Once you’ve selected a color or gradient, tap on Done in the top right corner.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully changed the look of your Instagram DMs by customizing the colors and gradients of your chat themes.
What to Do if Your Instagram Chat Themes Aren’t Working
If you’re like most people, you probably spend a lot of time on Instagram. And if you’re like most people, you probably also use Instagram to chat with friends. But what do you do if your Instagram chat themes aren’t working?
First, try restarting the app. This can often fix small glitches like this. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. This will usually fix more serious problems.
If neither of these solutions works, then the problem is probably with your device and not with the app itself. Try restarting your device and see if that fixes the problem. If it doesn’t, then the only other solution is to delete the app and reinstall it. This will erase all of your data, so make sure to back up anything important first!
1. Clear Instagram’s Cache (Android Only)
If you want to change your Instagram chat theme or colors, you need to clear your app’s cache.
- Go to Settings and tap Apps & notifications.
- Select See All Apps.
- Locate Instagram on the list of the App info page.
- Tap Storage & cache and click the Clear cache icon.
2. Restart Your Device
If you’re looking to change up your Instagram chat theme or colors, you’ll need to restart your device. This will reset the app to its default settings and allow you to choose a new theme or color scheme.
To restart your device, simply go to the settings menu and select “Restart.” This will restart your phone or tablet and bring up the default chat settings. From here, you can select a new theme or color scheme for your chats.
If you’re not sure which theme or color scheme you want to use, try experimenting with different options until you find something that you like. Restarting your device is a quick and easy way to change up your Instagram chat experience.
3. Log Out of Your Instagram Account
You can change your Instagram chat themes and colors by logging out of your account.
To do this, go to your profile page and click on the settings icon. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Log Out” button.
Finally, you can try logging out of your Instagram account. Follow these steps:
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom-left corner of the app.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and tap Log out [account name].
- Tap Remember on the pop-up prompt to save your login credentials on your device, if asked.
- Finally, click Log Out.
Once you have logged out of your account, you will be able to select a new chat theme or color from the options at the bottom of the screen. You can also change your chat wallpaper by tapping on the “Change Wallpaper” button.
If you want to change your chat theme or color back to the default setting, simply log back into your account.