How to Delete Bookmarks on Mac
How to Delete Bookmarks on Mac? This article explains how to remove Bookmarks on a Mac quickly. Everyone should be able to use their computers to perform a few basic tasks. The further you know about using your MacBook, from fundamental procedures to elaborate and detailed ones, the better equipped you’ll be to organize your workflow and solve any problems that may come up. Therefore, it is advised that everyone learns the essentials and basic commands on their MacBook.
On a Mac, you can bookmark a favorite website using any browser. However, depending on the Mac browser you’re using, you can delete these bookmarks after you’re done with them.
You should be able to perform a variety of tasks, including removing bookmarks from your computer. Let’s examine how to delete bookmarks from your MacBook.
How To Delete Bookmarks On Safari
Get Safari running on your computer. Click on the Sidebar symbol in the top-left corner of the window when it first appears. You may access all of your browser’s bookmarks by clicking this sidebar button. As shown in the illustration below, the icon can be found in your browser next to the forward and back buttons:
- With the sidebar open, click on the bookmark icon (which looks like an open book) to list all of your current bookmarks.
- Control-click on the bookmark you wish to delete.
- Select Delete.
Delete Bookmarks On Google Chrome
By navigating to Chrome’s Bookmark Manager, you can remove bookmarks from Google Chrome on your Mac.
- Launch Chrome on your Mac and then click the “Bookmarks” option in your Mac menu bar on the top of the screen.
- Click “Bookmark Manager” to open the Bookmark Manager tab on Chrome. Double-click on the folder containing the bookmark you want to delete, and then right-click the bookmark and select “Delete.”
By clicking each bookmark you want to remove and pressing the “Delete” key while holding down the “Command” key, you can remove multiple bookmarks from Chrome. Chrome offers an Undo option while confirming the deletion. The bookmark cannot be retrieved if you don’t click “Undo” when it appears.
Delete Bookmarks In Firefox
- Launch Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the Books icon on the top-right side of the browser window. This icon looks like an open book, as indicated below.
- A sidebar will pop up on the left side of your screen.
- Click on Bookmarks at the top of this sidebar.
- Locate the bookmark you want to delete.
- Control-Click the bookmark.
- Select Delete.