How To Delete WhatsApp Images In Laptop?
How To Delete WhatsApp Images In Laptop? If you have ever wanted to delete WhatsApp images from your laptop, then this guide is for you. We will show you how to delete all the images on your laptop using different methods.
WhatsApp Images On Laptop Can Be Deleted Easily
WhatsApp images can be deleted easily on a laptop. To delete WhatsApp images from a laptop, open WhatsApp and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app. From here, you can choose to Delete Conversations, Photos, or Videos. Select Photos or Videos and then select the images you want to delete. Click Delete to remove them from your account.
Method to Delete WhatsApp Images From Laptop
If you want to delete WhatsApp images from your laptop, here is a method:
- Open WhatsApp on your laptop.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the app. These lines will show different options depending on your operating system.
- Under “History”, select “Delete conversation history”.
- On the next screen, select “Confirm”.
- WhatsApp will now ask you to confirm that you want to delete all conversation history associated with the WhatsApp account. Click on “Yes”.
- Finally, WhatsApp will ask you to confirm that you want to delete all images and videos from your device. Click on “Yes”.
If you’re ever feeling regretful about the images you’ve sent or received on WhatsApp, there’s a simple way to delete them from your laptop: open up WhatsApp and go to the “Photos” tab. There, select all of the images you want to delete, and then hit “Delete.” Easy as that!