Do you know how to play Gomoku on iMessage? If not, now might be a good time to start! Gomoku is a popular board game that can be played quickly and easily with just a few taps on your phone. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to play the game and how to win.
How to Play Gomoku
If you’re a fan of Gomoku, but don’t have access to a physical board or want to play on your iPhone or iPad, you can try playing Gomoku on iMessage. Here’s how:
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Add New Message.”
4. Type “Gomoku” in the “To:” field and tap “Send.”
5. In the message that pops up, enter the following code:
6. The person you sent the message to will see six black and white pieces on a grid. They’ll have to move their piece so that two pieces next to each other turn into one black and white piece, like this:
7. If they make a mistake, they can tap on any of the pieces to undo their move, like this:
8. The game is over when either player has no more moves left. The player with the most pieces at the end wins!
How to Get Gomoku in iMessage
If you’re a fan of the classic game of go, Gomoku, then you’ll love how easy it is to play on iMessage. Here’s how to get started:
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad and enter Gomoku into the search bar.
2. Tap on the Gomoku icon that appears in the results and then tap on the “Play” button.
3. Once the game has started, place either of your hands at the bottom of the screen and wait for your opponent to make a move.
4. If you’re playing against a human opponent, they will need to place their hand next to yours before making their move, and vice versa if playing against a computer AI.
5. When one player has made all of their moves, they will win the game and the other player will lose.
To play Gomoku on iMessage, you will need to first download the Gomoku app. From there, you will be able to access the game by opening the app and selecting “Gomoku” from the main menu. You will then be able to select a game board size and start playing.
To win a game of Gomoku, you must complete four rounds of the game. In each round, you will need to place two pieces on the corners of the board. The object of the game is to make all of your pieces disappear by combining them with other pieces of equal or greater value.